Please note that our service on Sunday, December 29 will be at 11:00 am (instead of 10:00 am). Nursery will be open, but not staffed.
Archive for the “Events” Category
Video podcasts are now up and running! Audio will soon follow. Thank you for your patience as we have worked out technical challenges.
Check out our latest series: “Life in God / God in Life”
Open Arms Summer Food Drive… Final Week!
- Open Arms is having their 1st annual Summer Food Drive so please drop off donations of non-perishable food and hygiene products at the church between now and June 22.
- Open Arms is having a big party from 10 am to noon on the 22nd, so if you’d like to be part of the team to bring what we collect to Open Arms on that day, please contact Barb Baird.
- Harp & Bowl has moved to Wednesdays from 7:00 – 8:30 pm for June/July/August!
- Come pray according to prophecies spoken over WellSpring!
- Join us on Sun., July 7 at 6:00 pm at the floating Amphitheatre in Merritt Park for an interdenominational outdoor service that we like to call WOW!
- New this year we will have evangelist Steven R. Martins speaking as well as a concert with Manic Drive following the service.
- Please bring a non-perishable food item.
- Ted DiBiase is coming to WellSpring TONIGHT at 6 pm.
- Bring your family/friends and come and hear his amazing story!
- On Sunday, April 21 we held our 5th annual Turn on the Tap 4 km walk-a-thon.
- Millions of people in the developing world have no choice but to drink, cook, and wash with contaminated water. The impact on their health is devastating. Someone (usually a child) dies from water-related diseases every 20 seconds.
- We are please to announce that we raised $3,500. to send to Samaritan’s Purse Canada for the purchase of biosand filters for families in the developing world! To date we’ve raised $13,100 … that translates into 1,310 filters. That’s 1,310 families we’ve helped !!
- Thank you WellSpring family & friends for your awesome support!
Please join us on Sunday evening, April 21 at 6:00 pm. Why? To Encounter God … and we’ll do this by worshiping Him with all of our heart, soul, mind & strength!