Click here to download our May Calendar!
Please join us on Sunday evening, April 21 at 6:00 pm. Why? To Encounter God … and we’ll do this by worshiping Him with all of our heart, soul, mind & strength!
- It’s that time again … for our 5th annual Turn on the Tap 4km Walkathon
- Sun., April 21 at 2pm at the Seaway Mall (at the Community Booth)
- We encourage individuals (or teams) to raise at least $100, the cost of one biosand filter.
- Click here to download a participant form.
- Please contact Barb Baird or Laurie Frandsen to get involved!
- Wednesday evenings from 7-8:30 pm!
- Our new FUEL series starting April 10 for adults is: “When God’s Spirit Moves” with Jim Cymbala, pastor of Brooklyn Tabernacle.
- Jr. & Sr. Youth also meet on Wednesday nights!
- Luis Bush, International Facilitator, TW2020 and Mike Bickle, Director of Kansas City International House of Prayer are hosting a Prayer Summit, March 24 – 27.
- You are invited to register as a prayer gathering host for all or part of this Prayer Summit, and invite a few people to join you to watch the webstream and to pray.
- Click here to become a Prayer Host!
- Intercession and worship from this Prayer Summit will be streamed live throughout the 70 hours, beginning at 4pm on Sunday, March 24, and continuing throughout the day and night until 2 pm on Wednesday, March 27, 2013. Through the webstream, Vision 2020 will be an opportunity for college campuses and ministries around the world to pray and strategize about how best to meet the seven challenges and advance God’s kingdom.
Join us Good Friday morning for Breakfast/Baptism/Service!
Breakfast tickets are $5/adult; $2/kids 5 & under and are available at church Sunday, March 10 & 17.
8:30 am Coffee/9:00 am Breakfast
If you can’t come for breakfast, please join us for 10:00 service (free), and water baptism!
Friends and family welcome.
- Join us Easter Sunday morning at 10:00 am to celebrate Christ!
- We would love to record a few video testimonies of ‘How my life has changed since giving it to Christ!’
- Tell us and we’ll video tape it to show everyone on Easter morning!
- Please call us at 905.735.2503 so we can set up a time to record you!
- Sunday, March 10 at 10:00 am
- Come to hear inspiring stories of freedom from addiction!
- Bring a friend in need of hope!