The purpose of small groups is to grow together – spiritually and relationally. Small groups are able to provide a smaller, safe environment where people can journey together with others in faith. Following are the current Small Groups for Fall 2013.
For Junior High (Gr. 6-8)
- Learning more about God through questions and discussion.
- Takes place during the Sunday AM service.
For Senior High (Gr. 9-12)
- Growing together by hanging out and dialoguing about life issues.
- Thursday evenings from 7:30-9:00 alternating between the Church facilities and the Jacobsen household
- Email email@example.com or call (905)735-2503 for location dates
- 18-30 (ish) year olds journeying through life and spirituality together.
- First Sunday of the month is potluck lunch at the Brulé’s (345 Balsam Street, Welland).
- Third Sunday of the month is following Sunday evening’s Encounter service (approx. 8:00pm) at the Brulé’s.
- Adult small group covering the basics of Christianity, the church, and WellSpring’s culture
- Tuesday evenings at 7:30pm at the Kruitbosch household (20 Emmett Street, Fonthill)
- This is a good starting place for those who are new Christianity and to WellSpring
- Adult small group covering the book “Naturally Supernatural” by Gary Best
- How to live a vibrant life, being used instrumentally by God in other people’s lives
- Tuesday evenings at 7:00pm at the church building
- Adult ladies group covering the book “Lioness Arising” by Lisa Bevere
- Thursday evenings at 7:00pm at the church facility
Soaking in Prayer
- Adult small group learning to spend time in God’s presence and hearing His voice
- Monday evenings at 7:00pm at Freedom In Christ Church, corner of King and Lincoln Streets